Sadly here is the news no one wanted to hear. Common sense must prevail. Whilst the K2 Leisure Centre remains open I think it is only a matter of time before they will be forced to close. So, I have decided in the interests of all concerned, to cancel the race for 2020. I will be writing to every one of you in due course. All being well, if I can get the track booked, the race will be on the weekend 17th/18th of April 2021 so put that date in your diaries.