Latest update

Just to keep you informed about this years race.
Obviously everything is subject to the Covid-19 situation but I have got to proceed assuming the race will go ahead.
UK Athletics require agreement from Crawley Borough Council and K2 that we may put the event on before they will issue the track licence.
I am working on that at the moment, not easy as K2 is of course closed.
The worst scenario is that if we cannot have the race on the 17th/18th of April I will have to make a decision. Do I postpone the race for another 12 months or hold it during the summer of 2021.
I am looking at alternative dates in either June, July or August making sure, of course that I do not clash with the three canal races..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.